|The VOICE of Professionals
Welcome to The Professional Association web site. Here you will be able to learn more about the association, our mission, vision and our members. Welcome again, and happy navigating
- Congratulations to our 2013 Drawing winners;
Michelle Piucci won $1,000
Boys & Girls Clubs of Trenton won a trip for 2 to Chicago!
Thanks for everyone's support!
- Now Recruiting! BGCA is accepting applications
for 2013 Robert W. Woodruff Fellows. If you know of anyone who may be
interested and eligible, please pass this information along, or refer
them to me at email@example.com. The deadline to apply is June 7th.
- Check out the video from BGCA President & CEO Jim Clark
- Great news! You can now register multiple memberships all at once! http://www.bgcpros.org/page10543231/register-online.a
- CPO's join the Facebook CPO Exchange....The CPO Exchange is a "Closed Group." It is for the exclusive use of Chief Professional Officers working for any Boys & Girls Club. The purpose of this group is to be used as a resource for all CPOs, at any level in their career, in need of advice, information and/or guidance. Go to Facebook and search for CPO Exchange now! Remember CPO's only!
- Great tips from one of our sponsors... Markel Insurance, click here
- Five Pillars of Support for Club Professionals
The Professional Association has been committed to Boys & Girls Club professionals and their career and individual development for more than 50 years.
Members can achieve their true, total potential as youth development professionals through TPA's Five Pillars of Support:
Pillar 1 – Scholarships: Every TPA member is eligible to receive up to $750 a year to support professional training and development.
Pillar 2 – Recognition: Club professionals are acknowledged for distinguished service and vocational contributions with the TPA awards and recognition program.
Pillar 3 – Mentoring: TPA mentoring opportunities allow Club professionals to share knowledge and experience to facilitate professional growth and knowledge.
Pillar 4 – Networking: Local TPA chapters offer the opportunity to create new relationships and friendships for the benefit of all professionals.
Pillar 5 – Training: Professional development at the local, regional and national levels through TPA's strategic partnership with Boys & Girls Clubs of America.
Log-in Information- to login to the "Members Only" area of the website, you will need to know your "Username" and "Password". Your username is the"email address" that you placed on your member application (paper or electronic). Your initial password is the number 123. If you did not provide an email address on your application or if you are having problems logging in, email firstname.lastname@example.org for individual assistance.
Want to view a list of current 2013-2014 TPA members from across the country. Click here or anywhere on map. You can view the membership alphabetically by state by selecting "view all" or by individual state by selecting a specific state.Please note all memberships are now on a 12 month renewal and do not all expire on 12/31. This list shows all current members.
Send all correspondence to:
3167 San Mateo NE #296, Albuquerque, NM 87110